Providing HR programs for your business based on your needs.
Organizational Needs Assessment: Where Are You vs. Where You Want to Be?
- Does your company structure support the business’ objectives?
- Have you identified your A, B and C employees?
- Are the right people performing at a high level in those positions?
Job Descriptions: The Cornerstone of Employee Management
- What do you want your staff to do?
- What qualifications are required to perform these duties?
- Are you clear on the ADA requirements for your employees?
Sourcing and Recruiting: Finding and Hiring the Right People
- Do you know where to look for people in your industry?
- Do you know what questions you can ask and which you cannot ask?
- During an interview, do you know how to determine whether or not a
prospective employee will stay with you for the long term?
Employee Engagement and Retention: Keeping and Motivating the Good Ones
- Are your employees committed? How do you know?
- Do your employees understand what is expected of them?
- Do they understand how their job impacts company performance?
Performance Management: Helping Your Employees Continually Get Better
- Do you have annual goals for your employees? What are they?
- Where do your employees stand in reaching those goals?
- How can your employees continually improve?
Organizational Results: Making Sure Your Employees Are Helping You Reach Your Financial Goals
- What are the financial goals for your company?
- What are your plans for reaching those goals?
- Do your compensation and bonus programs support those plans?
Talent Management and Succession: Ensuring the Future of Your Business
- What challenges does the competition present you with?
- Are you ready to face those challenges?
- If you get hit by a cross town bus, who will take over the business
We can help.
Contact us today for a complimentary HR analysis at 623.692.9213 or firstname.lastname@example.org
- Finding and Hiring Employees
- Employee Handbooks
- Job Descriptions
- HR Audit
- Code of Conduct
- Employee Satisfaction Surveys
- Employee Advisory Committee
- Succession Planning
- Compensation and Benefits Analysis
- Organizational Needs Assessment
- Sexual Harassment and Ethics Training
- Sales Training
- Online/Telephone HR Support
"If you are a business owner and want to have a common sense understanding of HR and how it affects your bottom line talk to Mary. Mary knows business. Whether it is hiring, firing, or making sure that you stay out of trouble with all the complexities of HR, Mary can help. And she's just a great person to deal with."
— Allan Himmelstein, CEO, Sales Coach AZ